Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Disney

Hello fellow internet users! My name is Daniela, this is my first blog and I am Winging it! (along with everything else haha) I love stories in books and movies. I enjoy music and wish that life had a soundtrack like it does in the movies. So let us talk about movies, shall we?

I just saw the movie Wreck It Ralph on Sunday.


Disclaimer: I LOVE DISNEY! As you can guess I enjoyed this movie. I laughed, teared up (yep, it happened), and it had a twist that I did not see coming. The story was fantastic and the concept was well thought. I enjoyed seeing characters from video games in this movie, it was like playing "Where's Waldo?" but with games. This movie had appearances by Sonic, PAC-man, Bowser, along with showing an original Nintendo controller, then of course there was "Hero's Duty" cough Call of Duty cough, and "Sugar Rush" cough Mario Kart cough. If you have ever played video games, I think you would enjoy this movie. I will be buying it when it comes out.  Good job Disney, this one was a winner.

until next time- Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment