Wednesday, November 28, 2012

On top of the World


Hello you guys!
I don't know if you have heard of a band called Imagine Dragons, but they are my new obsession. They kick serious ass!!! Even if you think you haven't heard their music you probably have. Their songs have been in lots of previews:

-"The Words" preview had the song Demons. (I never saw the movie but I really enjoyed the song and with the help of Google I found Imagine Dragons)
-"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" had In Time. This song is actually making it's way to the top on I tunes, and people have told me it is on the radio now.
-"The Host"is a new trailer that features Radioactive. It is the perfect song choice! On a side note, I cannot wait for this movie to come out!!!
-And one of their songs was in a "Revolution" trailer.

I predict (and hope) that they become the next big thing. I really enjoy their music, and not just a couple of songs. I honestly love every single song on their album. It's called Night Visions, you guys should check it out. Here is one of their feel good, happy songs. It is pretty summery but what the hell.
 
So what do you guys think? because I am thinking I'm gonna look up the 2013 concert tour dates, anyone with me? 

Until next time- Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment